Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. One of the main reasons a home sale transaction can fall apart, is the inspection. This happens when something unanticipated is discovered during the buyer's inspections of the property, and the buyers and sellers can not agree on a remedy. Why wait for the buyers inspector to find unknown defects (issues), hire your own inspector first. With the knowledge obtained from the Pre-Listing inspection you will be in the drivers seat. Simply disclose the deficiencies upfront, therefore eliminating stressful last minute negotiations.
The Pre-Listing Inspection is not meant to replace buyer's inspections, its main goal is to uncover defects in advance so that the buyers inspection does not become a deal-breaker.
The Benefits of a Pre-Listing Inspection
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a neutral third-party.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects won't become stumbling blocks to a negotiation.
- You have time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It may relieve a prospective buyer's concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Simply disclose the found deficiencies up front, eliminating stressful, last minute negotiations.
Hiring Cornerstone Property Inspections to preform a Pre-Listing Inspection can Result In Getting Top Dollar For Your Property.
- Please Call 757-223-7829 for Pricing and to Schedule your Inspection.