East Virginia Home InspectorCornerstone Property Inspections
Cornerstone Property & Environmental Inspections
Is a veteran-owned home inspection & environmental business. We pride ourselves on prompt, friendly, attention-to-detail service.
East Virginia Home Inspector
Inspecting in & around these areas:
York County, James City County, Gloucester County, Isle of Wight County, Mathews County, Surry County, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth
Don’t Settle For Less
Home Inspection Trust in Virginia
Cornerstone Property & Environmental Inspections – Your East Virginia Home Inspector
As a member inspector of the Professional Pro-Sight Property Inspection Network, you can be assured the highest level of professional service available in the home inspection industry. Our standards are among the highest in the industry.
Cornerstone Property & Environmental Inspections is independently owned and operated. We are bonded and carry both professional (errors and omissions) and general liability insurance.
We specialize in educating the buyer on:
1. The basic construction of the building.
2. Safety equipment used to safeguard the building.
3. Importance of developing a routine maintenance schedule.
Expect the absolute highest level of inspection service. Our inspections are a detailed, non-invasive visual inspection. Designed to identify material defects in structures, components, and systems as they exist at the time of the inspection. We provide a 30 plus page report with digital photos, which can be posted online for easy retrieval. The inspection focuses on conditions that affect a homes value, desirability, habitability, and safety.
My Promise To You
Choosing the right inspector can be difficult. Every inspector has varying qualifications, experience, equipment, reporting methods and yes, different pricing. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspectors own effort. When you select me to inspect your property, I guarantee I will give you my best!
Don’t Settle For Less
Associations, Qualifications & Education
Certifications and Associations
- Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) (#3380-000311).
- Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors (VAREI).
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) (#249310)
- Environmental Solutions Association (ESA) (#2235); Mold and Indoor Air Quality Testing.
- Infrared Thermography, Infrared Training Center, Building Science Institute.
- Educated via HE School of Better Building Inspections, the most hands on, and in the field training available in the home inspection business
- Awarded the Home Inspector Diploma from Penn Foster School for successful completion of their home inspector program
- Certified Home Inspector through the Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Certified Inspector; American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Certified Mold Inspector, Mold Assessor and Air Quality Technician through Environmental Solutions Association
- Certified Infrared Thermographer, Infrared Training Center, Building Science Institute
- Professional Liability Insured – (errors & omissions insurance)
- General Liability Insurance
Virginia Home Buyers
Buying a home is one of the expensive purchases you will make in your lifetime…
Virginia Home Sellers
A home inspection prior to listing your home may result In getting top dollar for your home…
Virginia Real Estate Pros
A major concern to the Real Estate Professional. What inspector can I refer to my clients?