Why Home Sellers Need a Home Inspection
Home Seller Pre-Listing Inspections
A home inspection prior to listing your home may result In getting top dollar for your home.
One of the main reasons a home sale transaction can fall apart, is the inspection. This happens when something unanticipated is discovered during the buyers’ inspections of the property, and the buyers and sellers can’t agree on a remedy. Why wait for the buyer’s inspector to find unknown defects (issues), hire your own inspector first. With the obtained knowledge you will be in the drivers seat. Simply disclose the deficiencies upfront, therefore eliminating stressful last minute negotiations.
A home seller’s report is not meant to replace buyer’s inspections. It’s to uncover defects in advance so that the buyer’s inspections don’t become deal-breakers.
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first.
The Benefits of a Pre-Listing Inspection
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a neutral third-party.
- Helps you to price your home realistically.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that defects won’t become stumbling blocks to a negotiation.
- You have time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- This inspection may alert you of items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- May relieve a prospective buyer’s concerns and suspicions.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- by simply disclose the found deficiencies up front, eliminating stressful, last minute negotiations.
Hiring Cornerstone Property Inspections to preform a Pre-Listing Inspection can Result In Getting Top Dollar For Your Property.
Please Call 757-223-7829 for Pricing and to Schedule your Inspection.