Cornerstone Property and Environmental Inspection Services
Inspection Items Covered
I would like to start by telling you about what our inspection covers. The inspection is thorough review of the structural, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems as well as the exterior and interior of the property. Any items that are considered to be defective or need repaired are digitally photographed and included in the report.
We do not have a problem with you accompanying us while we are inspecting the property; actually we encourage it. We feel that the more sets of eyes that look at the property the better. This is also a great time to ask any questions about the property. If you are unable to attend the inspection, the report is electronic and will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours. We can also provide a printed report if you do not have e-mail capability. The inspection itself usually takes 3-4 hours to complete depending on size and condition of the property.
1. Residential Inspections (Pre-existing and New Construction)
Townhouses – Manufactured Home Inspections – Condos
- Buyer’s Inspection (Pre-Purchase Inspection)
- Seller’s Inspection ( Pre-Listing Inspection)
- One Year Warranty Inspections
- New Construction
2. Commercial Inspections
3. Environmental Inspections
- Mold Sampling
- Mold Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
4. Infrared Thermography Inspections
- Moisture Intrusion Inspections
- Energy Efficiency
Each inspection includes:
- Computer generated reports, ready within 24 hours (E-mailed).
- Home Information and Maintenance ebook
- Bimonthly educational news letters for both the home owner and real estate professional
The cost of a property inspection is determined by the size and age of the property.
Please Call 757-223-7829 for Pricing and to Schedule your Inspection.